DELTA AIR LINES FLIGHT ATTENDANTS
Scroll Down for Directions
PLEASE SELECT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
A) If you want our report for your “FEDERAL” return Please click here!
B) If you are requesting a 2018 Report for “STATE” Taxes, Amendments or special circumstances please click here.
By logging into our site, you are acknowledging that our report now comes “AS IS”. Because of the varied rules on state taxes and small business expenses etc, no longer provide audit support than to the extent of our calculations were correct. Because of the new tax complexities, we do not provide instructions for how to use our calculation and recommend hiring a good tax consultant to assist you.
It will be up to each individual to make sure that they fall under those exceptions in the IRS Tax Reform ruling. For a more detailed description of the new Tax Reform please visit www.IRS.gov. With that being said Pro-Diem, Inc. will not be able to process your 2018 “Federal” expense report. We thank you for your loyalty, allowing us to assist you over the years. We will continue to look for solutions and pursue other ways we can help you. Be sure to check our website for any updates as we will be posting any further information there.
DO NOT SNAIL MAIL OR PDF DOCUMENTS. We will not be able to use them. Data must be in .doc, .xls, .txt, or .csv format. Need assistance doing this? Call us!
ProDiem, Inc. is pleased to announce that we have implemented a new online service. This new service will allow you submit your flight data, verify your address, and make payment in a new streamlined manner on our web site. You will now be able to do this all in one place from your secure account with Pro-Diem, Inc.
PLEASE NOTE: No more widget! Delta provides you with an export we can use.
What we need for per diem calculation:
Flight Attendants – Follow the instructions below to obtain your Schedule Leg Data and email to Pro-Diem, Inc.
Training – Be sure to include profile notes regarding travel dates and location for any out of base AND away from home (more than 35 miles from your residence) training.
You can not do this on a company computer in operations!
- Log in to iCrew
- Select FA Preferences from the Schedules drop down menu
- The window that appears provides two options. Select the “Schedule Leg Data Extract” option
- The next window asks two Yes/No questions.
Send data to a vendor? Select No
Send data to your company email? Select Yes
- Click on the Ok button at the bottom and the email will be sent to your Delta company email account
- An email should arrive in your company email account within 5-20 minutes.
- Forward the email to email@example.com. Be sure to include your training travel dates and location at the top of the email.
Once you have submitted your flight data go to www.pro-diem.com to make payment using the following steps:
- Log in to your Pro-Diem, Inc. account
2. Click on the Submit Order menu option
3. Click on the Start File Order Process button
4. Select the year and purpose of the report then click Next Step
5. Select the link on the bottom of Step 2 saying “Make Payment for File Already Submitted”
6. Make payment
Once data has been submitted and payment made you will be placed in the queue for processing. Please check our home page for current turnaround time.
This is the flight data submission option for Delta Air Lines Flight Attendants.
Please contact our office at (817) 421-8389 if you have further questions.