AMERICAN AIRLINES PILOTS
Scroll Down for Directions
PLEASE SELECT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
A) If you want our report for your “FEDERAL” return Please click here!
B) If you are requesting a 2018 Report for “STATE” Taxes, Amendments or special circumstances please click here.
By logging into our site, you are acknowledging that our report now comes “AS IS”. Because of the varied rules on state taxes and small business expenses etc, no longer provide audit support than to the extent of our calculations were correct. Because of the new tax complexities, we do not provide instructions for how to use our calculation and recommend hiring a good tax consultant to assist you.
It will be up to each individual to make sure that they fall under those exceptions in the IRS Tax Reform ruling. For a more detailed description of the new Tax Reform please visit www.IRS.gov. With that being said Pro-Diem, Inc. will not be able to process your 2018 “Federal” expense report. We thank you for your loyalty, allowing us to assist you over the years. We will continue to look for solutions and pursue other ways we can help you. Be sure to check our website for any updates as we will be posting any further information there.
DO NOT SNAIL MAIL OR PDF DOCUMENTS. We will not be able to use them. Data must be in a .doc, .rtf, .xls, .txt or WIDGET format Need assistance doing this? Call us!
Pro-Diem, Inc. is pleased to announce that we have implemented a new online service. This new service will allow you to submit your flight data, verify your address, and make payment in a new streamlined manner on our web site. You will now be able to do this all in once place from your secure account with Pro-Diem, Inc.
What we need for per diem calculation:
American Airlines Pilots who are members of the Allied Pilots Union have flight data located in their LogBook on the APA web site.
Training – Be sure to include profile notes regarding travel dates and location for any out of base AND away from home (more than 35 miles from your residence) training.
Data Submission Options:
Option 1 – If you are a member of the APA Union please follow the steps below.
This is our preferred method of data submission for American pilots because the flying history found on the APA web site contains your “In Times” while your pay sheets at AMR contain the number of minutes flown not the actual “in time.”
- Log in to APA (click here for direct link)
- Click on the “Committees” link
- Click on “Operational Analysis”
- Click on the the “Sabre” link in the upper right corner
- Log in on left side of page with your DECS log in information
- Select “Logbook” from the “Go To” drop down menu in the upper right corner
- Select the correct pages for dates needed from your log book (Dec. 1 of previous year through first trip in January of following year to capture all carry in and carry out data)
- Export selected pages to Microsoft Excel 1997-2003 (NOT data only)
- Rename exported file to Lastname_Firstname_Year on your computer
- Log in to your Pro-Diem, Inc. account and select “Submit Order” to upload file
- Making payment in final step will put you in the queue for processing
Option 2 – If you are not a member of APA
Fill in our Microsoft Excel Log. For those of you who prefer to keep your data in a file on your computer we offer a log for Microsoft Excel. Click on the button below and choose “Save” when prompted. We recommend saving the file somewhere on your computer where you can find it again easily, i.e. your desktop. Please rename the file something unique to you, such as your last name and the tax year. Once your log is complete you can submit it to us by logging into your Pro-Diem, Inc. account and selecting the “Submit Order” tab at the top. Once the file is uploaded you will be prompted to make payment. Your payment will put you in the queue for processing.
An active internet connection is not required for this method.
Option 3 – If you are not a member of APA
Fill in our Electronic Online Log. We have a great one available for you by logging in to your own secure account with us. If you have not registered an account with us online, it is a simple process. Once you have logged in you will click on the “Log” tab at the top and select log entry from the drop down menu. More detailed instructions for filling out the electronic log will be on the log entry page.
We can also use the following data sources:
- HI2 CALENDARS from AMR: Copy these monthly and paste into a black .doc or .rtf document. They come directly from AMR and if you can remember to save them before they are out of the computer they will work great. You may also wish to print a copy for your records.- Go to AA Pilots Home page
– In the center column select “My Flying Schedule (Calendar)”
– Select the previous month (Your previous month is only available until around the 10th.) You may use the HI1 Calendar for your current month ONLY after you have finished flying for the month.
– A calendar with square blocks will come up with your sequences listed below it. Click on PRINT!
– We also suggest that you download the file to a folder you have created to organize your monthly printouts. If you wish to upload them to us at the end of the year, we request that you copy and paste them into a single word processing document.
- Copies of the last Pay Sheet Detail for each month. You will have to use one of our logs for this method.– Log in to JetNet
– Once logged in, click the “PAY” tab
– Once opened, select “Pay Statement”
– All pay statements will be displayed. Either scroll down tot he “Activity/Pay Sheet” or click on the “Activity/Pay Sheet” link located on the upper right hand corner of the page.
– Select the last pay sheet of the month
PLEASE NOTE: American Airlines lists your “out times” and your “minutes flown” not your “in time”. We have written a special program to accommodate this. Our software allows you to enter the “minutes” and WE will automatically calculate the IN times for you! Saving your HI3s after each trip is a very good idea.
Download this special log form for use with AA “Pay Sheets”:
After downloading our Flight Log sheet, enter your information into it. Then when complete you can login to our website, upload your file, and make payment in a few quick steps.
These are the flight data submission options for American Airlines Pilots.
Please contact our office at (817) 421-8389 if you have further questions.